Powered by Blogger.

technology and shit talkers

 Friday, January 13, 2012

.....besides the most obvious things like: early mornings, boring professors, and guys wearing girl jeans?

No, you can't figure it out?  

I hate nothing more than when people call, text, email, etc. someone talking shit and then once they see the person out buying groceries or pumping gas instead of facing the consequences of said action they run like hell in the opposite direction. 

It is probably one of my biggest pet peeves in the world.  All I have to say to these people is if you have the courage to tell someone how it is over an email, comment, text, or whatever -- you most definitely better have the courage to say it to this persons face.

But haven't you talked shit about people on your blog before you ask? 

Why yes, yes I have (thanks for noticing).  But everything I have written about people I have said to them personally.

I cannot stand these kinds of people.  So here's a little secret.  If you're reading this blog and happen to be one of these pussies I am speaking of, grow a back bone and say what you need to say to your enemies face.  No need to hide behind technology.   


because just realize, it's only a matter of time until you will see that person face to face - and then what?

1 adoring fan(s) commented:

Kim, USA January 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Following you here and on twitter. Thanks for the visit ^_^

Kim, USA

Post a Comment

Back to TOP