Powered by Blogger.

don't get me started on drunk drivers

 Thursday, January 5, 2012

Obviously you have a greater chance of encountering a drunk driver between the hours of 12am-3am -- so try to avoid going out at those hours.  Don't you just love how you -the sober one- can't go out because the stupid ass fucks who get drunk can't be responsible and have someone pick them up.  Funny how that all works out don't ya think?


I mean I love to get wasted when Friday and Saturday come around like anybody else does -who of course is of the legal drinking age-, but the difference between me and these fucktards I see all over the roads on my sober nights is someone else -a sober someone else- drives my 'to drunk to drive' ass home.

But drunk drivers are not like vampires who can only come out at night -unless you're a stupid glittery Edward vampire or have a bewitched ring that lets you walk in the sun Damon vampire-; these fuckers are like the plague.  They can strike at any damn time.  So my sweet blogger friends let me share with you a few things to watch out for to possibly save your life.

-If you see someone swerving like a fucking idiot chances are they're probably drunk; texting is another option, but that's for another day!
-When you see a person driving for miles in the turning lane -or center lane- stay the hell away from that asshole!
-If a person is driving the wrong direction on the road - call the police, cops, 5.0, pigs, men in blue or whatever you refer to them as, and pray this dip shit already has DUI charges and gets thrown in jail for his stupidity!


Clear signs you have a drunken moron behind the wheel if you see any of those 3 things happening.  Stay clear of them at all cost.  What are some other ways to tell if you are driving with a drunk driver on the road?  I'd love to hear what you have seen while driving.

3 adoring fan(s) commented:

Candice January 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

It's frustrating, I know....there are so many crazy drivers out there (drunk and not)! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back :)

http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

Menopausal New Mom January 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

I've seen some very scary things on the road. I used to do a lot of driving for work and twice (yes that's TWICE), I've met a car going the WRONG WAY on a double-lane highway. And it's not just the drunk drivers we have to watch out for now, thanks to technology, we have an entire generation of kids behind the wheel texting while they are trying to drive. Can it get any worse?

Oh and I dropped by to follow you back :)

Happy Thursday!

Tammy January 6, 2012 at 2:35 AM  

I stay off the road at night all together...I am smarter than that! :)

Thanks for joining us today for the bloghop! :)

Post a Comment

Back to TOP