Powered by Blogger.

hypocrite

 Wednesday, January 4, 2012

hyp·o·crite  [hip-uh-krit]

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, orstatements belie his or her public statements.




Don't you just love hypocrites?  I mean what is better than a person ridiculing the way you live your life and then they turn around and are doing the exact same thing.  It's the stupidest fucking thing!  For example the people who talk shit about me not having a job are the same fucking people who aren't working themselves.  Seriously, idiot?!  You can't ridicule me for something you're also [not] doing.  It seriously makes me laugh -- and of course I make fun of people like that.

What is also hilarious to me is when people call me a hypocrite all the time and I'm totally not, and they are!  It's like do you know what that word fully means?  Which is why I have put the definition up for all to see so there is no confusion if any of you would like to use it on someone in your future.

Maybe people say it because it is a fun word to say.  "hyp·o·crite" hah when I see it like that I emphasis the hell out of that "O" which makes it even more funny, because I think about if someone called me a "hyp·OOO·crite" I couldn't help but laugh.



   




0 adoring fan(s) commented:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP