Powered by Blogger.

How to adequately point out a liar

 Tuesday, January 10, 2012

liar [lahy-er]  

nouna person who tells lies.

The best way I have personally found to point out a pos liar is to pay very -like very- close attention to their "stories".  It is very easy for a liar to get mixed up and change things around that make absolute no sense to what they just fucking said.  Contradicting ones self is almost sure fact that it's a lie.

ex: When a person tells you a story like 
Liar: I was just sitting here all day on the couch and the cat ran out the door.
  And you're like wait a minute!
You: How did the door open?  Did the cat learn how to open it while I was out?
  Here's that stumble you were waiting for to catch the idiot in his -or her- stupid lie
Liar: I was just sitting here all day on the couch and the cat ran out the door.  Oh, well I did get up to get the door and then the cat ran outside.
  
This was just an example, you are probably gonna here a worse lie than this.  So be on the look out.  Paying attention is key.  Trust me.

Another way to catch a liar is to dig in the past a little bit.  Again it's about paying attention, which like I said is key to sniffing out the cock suckers who want to lie their way through life.  But anyway, listen to the stories they tell you about the past.  And situations about how they got arrested or something bad happened while they were there.  The key to this scenario is if nothing was ever their fault! they're lying!! Because Really?  Anytime trouble was around you were always innocent?  I am definitely calling your damn bluff. 

Those are just two -but definitely great- tools to sniffing out a liar.  With a little practice you won't have any assholes who lie to you in your life.  I mean because who wants to date a fucktard liar anyway?  Kick that loser to the curb and find yourself a decent man -or woman-.  They're out there waiting for you right now ... so stop wasting time on the liar.

I know you're lying, I just don't want to be rude and tell you.





7 adoring fan(s) commented:

Malia January 11, 2012 at 3:06 AM  

Liars annoy me! lol. Newest follower from the blog hop! Check out my blog when you get the chance..

http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

Katie January 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM  

I love this post...very true! I am a new follower from the Wobble Wednesday hop. I would love for you to hop over to Saving and Sharing It and follow back. Have a good day!

Katie
http://www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

Kelsie Harris January 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

Good advice. I find it easy to spot liars these days. I've met so many of them! I'm a new follower from Wobble Over Wednesday. My blog url is http://www.naturallyhealthyparenting.blogspot.com if you'd like to stop by. =)

Unknown January 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

Unfortunately, liars surround us daily! lol. But they can usually be spotted if one looks closely enough like you say ;)

I'm a new follower! Please feel free to stop by my blog & follow back if you like :)

www.yeewittlethings.blogspot.com

Unknown January 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

Hi, just popped over from the Thirsty Thurs blog hop...love your posts and attitude! Please come on over to visit me @ http://wts2011.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

AmberFaith January 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Hello! I'm follow you from the Thursday Blog Hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

Kim, USA January 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

Oh yes, you can smell them a mile away hahahaha!!! Nice post!

Post a Comment

Back to TOP