Powered by Blogger.

Stalkarrazi

 Friday, January 13, 2012

Does anyone notice that the people who hate you always spend the most time stalking you?  I mean I won't dare say my name on this blog or where I'm from in fear that they will google my name and find this blog 


And yes!  They do google my name and give me the most hits on my personal blog - I would link it, but again they'd stalk this blog too (and it kinda creeps me out - a lot!). 


My haters -or stalkarazzi as I've been calling them- probably know every link they can find me online.  They stalk my fb, twitter, blog(s), tumblr, etc.  Anything I link on a public page, they're all over it like flies on shit!! 


At first it made me laugh that they were checking out what I was doing in my life so much.  They were like fucking crack addicts coming to my page waiting for me to post something new a hit off the rock.  Then it got creepy, because I was blogging about personal things, like school, my family, my life.  Stuff that was going on day to day.  And I realize it's on the internet for everyone to see and all of this, but I cannot fathom going to a person's blog over 10 times a day that I hate.  I guess that is where I differ from my haters; I have grown up - and they're still acting like they're in high school.  ::giggle::  ::sigh::


Do any of you have crazy stalkarazzi haters?  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they drove by my house every single day just to stare at my house.....  like I said, creepy!

2 adoring fan(s) commented:

ThisGirlBlogs January 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

You are so right! Still, it never really gets to me, it's just funny that they have nothing better to do.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you back now and looking forward to reading lots more :D

Lioness Rebirth January 14, 2012 at 6:31 AM  

LMAO!!!!

You are so right.


Lioness- Following Back

Post a Comment

Back to TOP